Terms and Conditions for Luxury Transfers Ltd Last updated 20/08/19
Luxury Transfers LTD aims to deliver a bespoke transportation experiences which focuses on the principle of “our customers come first”. The range of services that we provide our customers with include individual booking where you can select your desired service level, date, time and location.Corporate booking where you can support your business, company, event or any other project. Airport service is also provided From and To all London Airports, any time any day, any service level. Our obligation is to provide our customers with a highly customisable level of service with our most advanced drivers. Our drivers will be happy to assist you with any special requests you might have helping you getting in and out the car in case of any disability.
Contractual Relationship By accessing or using the Services, you confirm your agreement to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the Services. These Terms expressly supersede prior agreements or arrangements with you.
Other parties Legal obligations You are obligated to complete the transaction with the Provider if You accept the Luxury Transfers LTD terms, unless the transaction is prohibited by law or by this agreement. By acceptingLuxury Transfers LTD’s terms, You agree to be bound by the conditions of the fare included in the fare details so long as the trip details are not in violation of this agreement or unlawful.
It is Your responsibility to plan the journey correctly and leave sufficient time to reach the destination accordingly to Your needs of term of check-in for flights, reaching an event or any other requirement that exhibits a time constraint. If You have any doubts on the length of the journey, we advice You to contact the Provider and, if necessary, amend the journey details.
Payment You understand that use of the Services may result in charges to you for the services or goods you receive (“Charges”). Luxury Transfers LTD will receive and/or enable your payment of the applicable Charges for services or goods obtained through your use of the Services. Charges will be inclusive of applicable taxes where required by law. Charges may include other applicable fees, tolls, and/or surcharges including a booking fee, municipal tolls, airport surcharges or processing fees for split payments. The quoted price displayed before You submit the requests is always a maximum price that has been agreed with the Providers. You will never be charged more than this amount.
For group bookings, a deposit of £______ will be required in advance from the starting day of the service. 24hours before the provision of the service, the remaining sum of the total payment will be required to be paid in. All Charges and payments will be enabled by Luxury Transfers LTD using the preferred payment method designated in your order, after which you will receive a receipt by email.
Payment methods can include Debit/Credit card.* The payment methods available are clearly displayed in the software before You submit the request. For cash bookings, the fare must be paid directly to the driver dispatched by the Provider.
Luxury transfers LTD may from time to time provide certain users with promotional offers and discounts that may result in different amounts charged for the same or similar services or goods obtained through the use of the Services, and you agree that such promotional offers and discounts, unless also made available to you, shall have no bearing on your use of the Services or the Charges applied to you.
After you have received services or goods obtained through the Service, you will have the opportunity to rate your experience and leave additional feedback on our official site.
Cancellation Any cancellation or amendments should be referred to the licensed authorised party responsible for your booking directly either via email.
- i) Luxury Transfers LTD will accept any cancellation made for a private taxi booking as long as there is at least 48 hours’ notice. However, there will be a 10% administration/transaction charge. The cancellation must be made by email to which you will receive a cancellation confirmation. ii) Luxury Transfers LTD will accept any cancellation made for private taxi booking as long as there is at least 24 hours’ notice. However, there will be a 50% administration / transaction charge. The cancellation must be made by email to which you will receive a cancellation confirmation. iii) Luxury Transfers LTD will accept any cancellation made for a corporate taxi booking as long as there is at least 48 hours’ notice. However, there will be a 25% administration/transaction charge. The cancellation must be made by email to which you will receive a cancellation confirmation. iv) Luxury Transfers LTD will apply a 100% administration/transaction charge on all
bookings when no cancellation email has been requested or obtained. v) If you do not receive an email from Luxury Transfers LTD confirming your request for cancellation, then call our contact hours number which is +44 (0)78 248 76882. No refund will be issued if the passenger does not have a cancelled email confirmation.
All other circumstances where a refund maybe possible should be addressed directly with Luxury Transfers LTD customer services.
Ownership The Services and all rights therein are and shall remain Luxury Transfers LTD’s property or the property of the company’s licensors. Neither these Terms nor your use of the Services convey or grant to you any rights: (i) in or related to the Services except for the limited license
granted above; or (ii) to use or reference in any unlawful manner company names, logos, product and service names, trademarks or services. Any use of the above can be made for advertisement and promoting purposes with the necessary act of communicating this intention to the authorised licensed party.
- i) All Luxury Transfers LTD individual drivers will take reasonable endeavours to get you to your destination on time, but none shall not be liable for any vehicle breakdowns, accidents, loss due to delays caused by road or traffic conditions beyond it control on the journey. Under no circumstances shall Luxury Transfers LTD or individual drivers be liable (in contract, tort or otherwise) for any loss of profits, business or for any indirect or consequential loss whatsoever.
- ii) All luggage and personal items are carried entirely at your risk. Luxury Transfers recommends you have personal adequate travel insurance at force. You must order a suitable car size for the number of passengers and luggage. Luxury transfers LTD and/or your personal driver cannot guarantee to carry excessive amounts of luggage.
iii) Luxury Transfers Ltd shall be entitle to cancel all services in the event of declared national emergency, terrorist attack, severe travel conditions, fuel shortage or any other circumstances beyond its control. If the individual car breaks down during your journey with Luxury Transfers, we will endeavour to arrange where and where an alternative car to complete the journey as soon as practicable.
In case of missed departure; under no circumstances shall Luxury Transfers LTD or individual drivers be liable (in contract, tort or otherwise) for any missed flights, loss of profits, business or for any indirect or consequential loss whatsoever. Luxury Transfers recommends you have personal adequate travel insurance in force.
Luxury Transfers and your personal driver shall not be responsible for any delay caused by your failure to allow enough time to reach your destination or if any passengers are not ready for collection at the booked time.
- iv) You shall indemnify Luxury Transfers LTD against all loses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any act or omission of any passenger in your party.
- v) Luxury Transfers LTD and/or your personal driver will not carry more passengers that the individual insured/licensed vehicle allows. Please Notte that a child, no matter what age, counts as one passenger. All Childers travelling during the journey will be restrained in a manner appropriate to their age, weight and height. Suitable child seats can be provided by prior request only. (24hours before travel)
Termination Luxury Transfers LTD will refuse or terminate a booking with immediate effect if it places any driver to vehicle at risk of damage, violence or abuse by you or any passenger in your party and will ask all passengers to vacate the vehicle as soon as it it safe to do so. No refunds will be given if the journey is terminated part way through the hire.
The Data Protection Act
We use the information you give us lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Your persona data is stored securely to prevent ay unauthorised access to it.
The information we hold will be up to date and accurate. To process your booking, we will only share your personal information with your driver selected to provide the service to you, but only as much necessary to perform these functions and improve our services. Third party taxi operators are forbidden to use this information for their own benefit.
Upon booking services we will not release any of your submitted data to other third parties.
After booking and in the event the service needs to be carried out by a third party registered taxi service provider we will only share following details in confidentiality: Name – Phone number – Pick up time and date – Drop off address – Luggage description and the number of passengers.